8th Annual Essentials in Primary Care Summer Conference
July 10-14, 2017
Hammock Beach Resort (Newly Renovated)
Palm Coast, Florida
(Near Historic St. Augustine, Florida)
Earn a total of 40 CME credits with our special 25th Anniversary Offer! Attend the 8th Annual Essentials in Primary Care Summer Conference (20 CME Credits) and you will receive a FREE online 20 credit CME course from CME365.* Register now »
*Offer valid only for participants who attend all 5 days of the live 8th Annual Essentials in Primary Care Summer Conference. Access to the online CME course will be sent to registrants after they have attended and successfully completed the live conference. The online CME course is not transferable. This offer is not valid if you cancel your registration or are a no show at the live conference. Webcast participants are not eligible for this offer.
Unable to travel to Palm Coast? No worries! Join the LIVE conference webcast and receive the same number of credits (20) as if you attended the conference in person. More webcast details...
Continuing Education Company has been organizing its Primary Care Conference Series for the past 24 years. The Essentials in Primary Care Summer Conference is designed to update primary care clinicians in rapidly changing therapeutic areas. The emphasis is on practical and useful information for clinical practice. Join us this July when we hold the 8th Annual Essentials in Primary Care Summer Conference.
This conference will be held at the Hammock Beach Resort in Palm Coast, Florida. Located near St. Augustine, this premier Florida beach destination features luxury villa and condominium accommodations overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, a 91,000 square-foot multi-level water park with a lazy river, signature golf courses designed by golf's greatest legends, Jack Nicklaus and Tom Watson, a rejuvenating resort spa with influences from the sea, and a host of other recreational amenities that will keep you coming back year after year.
Other summer conferences to consider:
- June 23-25, 2017: 21st Annual Conference on Hypertension, Diabetes & Dyslipidemia, Charleston, SC
- June 26-30, 2017: 25th Annual Primary Care Summer Conference I, Kiawah Island, SC
- July 3-7, 2017: 25th Annual Primary Care Summer Conference II, Kiawah Island, SC
- September 8-10, 2017: National Hospitalist Conference, Santa Fe, NM
Nearby Historic St. Augustine
Palm Coast is less than 30 miles down the coast from historic St. Augustine, Florida. St. Augustine, the oldest city in the United States, features more than 60 historic sites and attractions, national monuments, and architecturally-rich churches that render old world charm with a variety of activities for visitors to enjoy.
As a result of this conference, participants will be able to:
- Assess and provide patients with an accurate diagnosis and optimal care for a broad range of disorders seen in primary care.
- Utilize current guidelines in the diagnosis and management of commonly encountered therapeutic issues.
- Formulate comprehensive evidence-based interventions and treatment strategies that will lead to the reduction of modifiable risk factors and improved long term outcomes.
Continuing Education Company is pleased to acknowledge the cooperation and support received from the Flagler County Tourism Development Council. Call (866) 736-9291 or visit visitflagler.com for your free vacation guide and calendar of events.